Alhamdullillah, rezeki datang dgn keizinanNya. I thank Him for giving me the patience and tolerance of a never give up attitude and always keeping my windows of opportunity open. No matter how hard He planned it all out for me but I will keep going and 2 doors will open when 1 door tries to shut me out.
Well, enough of the melodrama lah Lynn! Mari kita Happy!
In this site, I will share some information on health, food and beauty. BEAUTY! Who don't like to be Vain? You!? Please eh, stop it eh.. don't deny it. Everyone wants to look good, feel good and stay in good health.
First and foremost, our face! How do we take care of our face? 6 step morning and night regime? Water and soap? Or do nothing at all??!!
This is my tip that works wonder (advised from my ex dermatologist boss)
- Wash Face with a gentle face cleanser ( no fancy additives eh.. like Marine Essence Beauty Bar)
- NEVER WASH OUT THE SOAP OFF YOUR FACE like you washing your clothes, leave a little film of it as a protective barrier. Dry out by patting with soft face towel.
- Moisturize with OIL FREE moisturizer ( so many out there.. so no excuse say don't have ah..
- Sunblock! ( take the oil free type with minimum SPF 35, like from Avene or La Roche Posay)
- Make up and good to go.
If you are working and has make up on, use a wet tissue to wipe off the main areas of face (cheeks and forehead) and reapply sunblock and den powder up. (do this after lunch)
If you do not use make up, skip no.5 but do reapply every 2hrs.
I personally like La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser for make up removal. You can find it at Guardian Pharmacy. No guarantee on the stock availability. Just know that its a fantastic make up remover.
- Remove make up first
- Repeat step 1 - 3 like the morning regime
- Go to sleep.
That's it! Oh ya, please drink lots of plain water and detox your body once every 2 weeks to remove toxins from your body to avoid acne breakouts. Please do have ample amount of sleep or you end up looking like a zombie..
Make this a habit and you will be A-OK!!
Ok lah, Assalamualaikum uolls! May peace be upon you..